2014 constellation calendar

clipboard: IKEA; printable calender: here
These past months, I've been really inspired by constellations. The lovely ladies at free people posted this great idea of star sign note cards, and then I found this amazing stitch upon the stars calender. So I thought: why not DIY? That's why my second printable calender for 2014 turned out to be constellation-themed.
You can download my version here. Stitching is optional, but I recommend printing on a heavier paper if you want to do that. I decided to leave it as it is for now. 

1 comment:

Vera | Nicest Things said...

Hey :)

Sternbilder sind ja mal eine tolle Idee! Bin immer auf der Suche nach schönen Mustern und Motiven abseits von Moustache & Co... so wie letztes Jahr Diamanten und dieses Jahr Regenwölkchen. Vielleicht werden es jetzt Sternbilder??!

Zum Rosa hat Männchen gar nix gesagt, der kennt den Laden schon und erträgt das ganz geduldig. Hält ja eh nie lang, hihi. Hast du schon erfolgreich Flieder gemopst? ;)

Liebe Grüße, Vera

Post a Comment