in 2010

As I said, I really want to change my shopping habits this year. So I figured, to prevent myself from buying things I don't really need (or rather: will not likely wear), it might be helpful to go through everything I bought in 2010 and see what were good buys. You know - those things you end up wearing really often.
So here they are:
 from left to right: H&M; Primark; H&M; Primark
 New Yorker; H&M; Promod; DIY from H&M tank
 vintage from fleamarket; H&M; Mango via Ebay
 H&M; Primark
 H&M; Primark
Jewellery: DIY agate ring; DIY amethyst ring; asos claw ring & bracelet; ebay crystal ring;
six leaf ring; vintage from my mom watch; Primark bird ring

Yeah, I know...not a lot of colour...
Not pictured: basic T's in black and white as well as black tights

Btw: I obviously bought a lot more last year, and I'm not saying those were all bad buys, I just picked what I am (or have been last year) wearing really, really frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment