not today but anyway

As I said I decided to change a few things about my blog. And I also took this as a reason to step out into the limelight and start posting my outfits from time to time. Starting with an outfit I wore a little while ago, but liked a lot. :)
blouse & tights: primark; suede fringe vest: NYer; strech skirt: H&M
skull ring: H&M mens; silver ring: six; cross aluminium foam ring: diy

By the way: I would really love to know how you like the new layout. I still have some ideas I will pursue sometime in the future, but for now I overestimated my html skills a "little". 
I'll post a poll later today, but also feel free to comment. All constructive criticism is very wellcome :)

1 comment:

Cyberena said...

I love black just as much as you dou, therefore I like the simple but still strong look of the outfit!

Post a Comment