be my valentine

Valentines day...I never really know what to think about it. While I love the idea of a day secretly sending little messages and presents to your chrush, I believe it has become way too comercialized. Plus I think it's the little gestures in everyday life that show how much you appreciate and love a person. What does a giant bouqet of flowers with the finest chocolates on one single day mean, if you don't feel loved in everyday life?

Still, in the spirit of St. Valentine I made a few collages with some of my favourite love quotes for you to enjoy.




And because I want to show you guys how much I appreciate you, I will be giving away a little valentine to one of you. I know at least some of you currently don't have a boyfriend, so maybe here's your chance of still getting a little gift ;)

I will be giving away the little bag for Tempo tissues you see below. It features tiny mushrooms that hopefully will bring you luck.How to enter: simply leave a comment on this post (including your e-mail) until Friday, 19.02.2010. I will then randomly choose a winner and contact you for your address. This giveaway is only available for people with a german shipping address. Sorry!

1 comment:

lotta said...

Ich bin verliebt... in das süße Täschchen!
Hab zwar schon eins, aber man hat ja auch nicht nur eine Handtasche ;-). Und wenn das Wetter so bleibt, wird man wohl diesen Winter auch noch das ein oder andere Taschentuch brauchen.

lotta684@googlemail.com

Post a Comment